You'll be working in the test team in Krakow to support projects in Finance and Risk IT area.
We analyze, develop and deliver global solutions to maintain or change our IT products with our business counterparts. As an IT Technical Test Engineer, you'll play an important role in ensuring the highest product quality and work efficiency in different agile and waterfall projects to drive our Test Automation.
Are you rigorous in putting every application to test before users work with them? Are you a talented IT Test Engineer that wants to solve new and interesting business challenges? Are you a committed team player and able to collaborate with business and development?
We're looking for a Technical Test Engineer with at least 4 years automation experience to:
- ensure adherence to testing standard and practices
- automate and script front and back end test cases
- do the maintenance of automated scripts, fix automation bugs
- perform the requirement analysis and provide the required test coverage
- define and create the test data
- execute automated test cases, archive the evidence to meet the regulatory requirements
- synchronize with the developers, business analysts and the program test manager on Automation Strategy
- support in manual testing in high peak test phases
Who we're looking for?
Your experience and skills
- An IT university degree with minimum 3 years of working experience in an IT and quality assurance environment.
- Self-organized and able to design test cases. Able to establish proper coordination with stakeholders.
- Full understanding of SDLC, QA/Defect lifecycle.
- Experience with Webdriver IO or similar
- Familiar with the BDD approach, like Cucumber.
- Familiar in test management tools like JIRA (Xray)
- Knowledge in banking domains like Trading, Payments etc. is beneficial