We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Client Data Platform allows our customers to easily discover, integrate, analyze, enrich and consume the content they need, whether it be: pricing data, reference data; alternative data; or their own proprietary content through a single, consistent interface, delivered wherever they need it - a data center, managed service or the cloud. They can access the broadest data, deepest insight, latest technologies and unrivalled expertise.
Our strategical goal in to get all the content originated in numerous databases for record to RDP.
This role will be at the heart of this strategic initiative, leasing between Product, content specialists and data modelers.
You will be working with internal product owners, content specialists, data modelers and a dynamic team of technologists using bleeding edge software development practices with the backing of a large multinational organization.
Are you an outstanding Business Analyst with strong communication skills and plenty of experience of working with Agile development frameworks? Are you passionate about Business Analysis as a Discipline? We are looking for a BA to join us in the Engineering Team to deliver high quality analysis deliverables across the Enterprise.
LIAISON & COMMUNICATION
- Be the main point of contact with Product Managers in order to elicit, analyze, and validate complex business requirements for the software we're building.
- Provide input to the Roadmap planning and prioritization activities
- Control change from Product Managers that could affect the business case.
- Document and translate the business requirements into functional and non functional requirements.
AGILE & SCRUM
- Working closely with Internal Stakeholders (Product and Technology) to shape, prioritize and sign off program backlog for multiple dev teams.
- Working with multiple scrum BAs as proxy Product Owner to enable scrum team backlog creation.
- Participate in refinement and planning sessions with scrum teams, support teams with clarifying any outstanding questions.
- Be accountable for the quality of your work, ensuring it's delivered within agreed procedures and timeframes.
- Look at how we're working and suggest how we can do it even better!
Who we're looking for?
- Business analysis experience within a global organization, participating in complex highly scaled initiatives with multiple dependencies.
- Ability to capture business solution agnostic requirements and represent them effectively.
- Ability to translate business requirements to quality functional and non-functional requirements.
- Understands requirements management best practice and ensures these practices are used.
- Experience in Scrum / Agile methodology, including experience in user story mapping and writing user stories and acceptance criteria utilizing Behavioral Driven Development (BDD).
- Excellent communication skills including ability to influence and negotiate.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent problem solving, analysis, research and process mapping skills.
- Excellent writing skills - both technical and non-technical
- Detail oriented and highly organized, with the ability handle multiple complex tasks.
- Understands the principles of usability and helps ensure the software is fit for purpose.
- Understands the effects of technology used within development, and the impact on the business client.
- Excellent Business process modelling and mapping, customer journey documenting.
- Experience in IB or Financial Services.
- Experience in data modelling, data analysis.
- Experience in fin domain business (e.g. investment banks, capital markets, asset management etc.)
Highly beneficial would be:
- Identifying the data needed to achieve the business objectives of the project e.g. entities, attributes & relationships.
- Gathering data dictionary definitions.
- Articulating the problems/issues with existing landscape that need to be addressed in the target state.
- Knowledge of Business Analysis Book of Knowledge or CBAP an advantage