Are you an open-minded individual looking for new challenges? Our client from investment banking industry is currently setting up End User Migration Factory - new area from scratch. Infrastructure Security Engineering (ISE) & Migration Factory Services team is looking for an experienced Project Manager to support them with the e-mail services migration to Cloud for company's end users.
- Supporting M365 Exchange Online migration for the end users
- Working closely with the Engineering teams, program manager for the O365 and the overall Migration Factory management
- Plan, schedule and execution, in conjunction with the Engineers, the migration of Shared Mailboxes from on-prem to Exchange Online using tried and tested migrations
Who we're looking for?
- Strong PM Skillset / Business engagement (5+ years of experience in PM field)
- Ability to lead a project from start to finish and report to PM and higher management status updates, RAGs and roadblocks
- Good technical knowledge in M365 Exchange Online
- Excellent verbal skills, clearly spoken English language is a must-have
- Confidence with senior stakeholders and business side developers
- Strong organizational skills
- Data driven decision making
- Hands-on experience with MS Office toolkit (advanced Excel)
- High level infra understanding
- Previous migration activities experience
- Experience with: JIRA, Confluence