As a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst you will be a member of a distributed agile team at Global Software Services (GSS) organization. Our Business Intelligence team contributes to the success of Aptiv by providing Program Managers as well as the ASUX Leadership team across the globe with intuitive visualizations of key performance indicators for their decision making. You will work closely with our internal business customers as well as with the BI-Developer team. Having strong communication skills and experience, you will enhance our way of working together with our business stakeholders.
For Aptiv’s office in Krakow we are looking for talented Senior Business Analyst with expertise in the area of Business Intelligence (BI).
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their needs and documented it in the form of structured requirements
- Support delivery of BI solution by: facilitating the discussion, explaining business process and needs, providing feedback to the BI developer team.
- Address business demand by initiating Service Requests and linking the right BI partner with the requestor.
- Close collaboration with BI -Manager, BI-Product Owner and BI-Developer Team
- Work according to the Agile / Scrum Methodology
- Data analysis and reporting to support decision making processes
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in similar position
- B.S. or Master degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology
- English level B2 or higher
- Domain knowledge in Business Intelligence
- Good problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills, attention to details
- Personal leadership and responsibilities
- Results orientation
- Understanding of IT project management procedures
- Basic understanding of Business Intelligence tools like Qlik, Tableau or Power BI
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages