350 - 850 pln net / d (B2B)
You will be a part of a team, working in an agile way and being responsible for evaluating and developing solutions.
- creating clean, testable and maintainable code that fulfills business requirements,
- working with fellow developers within your team as well with other development teams to provide sound and working solutions,
- working with analytics, QA and operations teams to deliver features for our customers,
- documenting your work,
- applying development practices like tests automation, code review to produce high-quality code,
- constantly searching for and applying new ways to improve development practices.
Who we're looking for?
- at least 2 years of commercial experience as Dart, Flutter, Redux developer,
- ability to write a clean and readable code,
- good understanding of the entire technical stack of a web or mobile application,
- practical experience with version-control systems (e.g. Git),
- knowledge in Agile work environments,
- good communication and interpersonal skills allowing you to work comfortably with your colleagues.
Flexible working hours
7:00 - 17:00
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking