1k - 1.2k pln net / d (B2B)
You will be a part of existing team that is responsible for IT systems monitoring and SIEM management.
- Monitor, maintain and improve Splunk environment reliability and quality of service
- Build and test solutions in a pre-production environment
- Document test results, designs, and operational manuals for the solutions
- Provide support of Production operations
- Onboard new sources
Who we're looking for?
- 3-5 years of professional experience in big data platforms, SIEM, logs management
- Hands-on experience administrating and troubleshooting Splunk distributed environments / clusters
- Proficient in analyzing and interpreting log sources (Web proxies, Firewalls, Windows, Linux, Sysmon, EDR…)
How we manage our projects?
Opportunity to change between projects
Freedom to pick your tools
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages