You will be responsible for build an Architecture app (a-App), which is an application that bundles multiple platforms within an application. The aim of the project is to take information directly from the a-App, information about IT products and hardware is directly assigned to the individual key areas or clusters.
- You will develop a web-based software application for a modern and user-centric Enterprise Architecture Management.
- You will design and develop backend components in Java.
- You will design and develop RESTful APIs to connect our frontend as well as external data sources.
- You will work closely with Senior Architects to migrate and replace legacy systems.
- You will prepare Architecture Solutions.
- You will work in an agile team to develop new features, support incident resolution and bug-fixing.
- You will work with services from Azure Cloud.
Who we're looking for?
- High knowledge of Java
- Experience with Development/configuration of standard interfaces based on standard technologies as Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL or file transfer
- Knowledge about relational and non-relational database solutions
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket, Git
- Knowledge of Container technology such as Docker
- High knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design/architecture
- English B2 level - mandatory
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Basic knowledge of JIRA/Confluence
- Basic knowledge of Agile Software Development / Scrum
- Basic knowledge of Secure Coding Practices
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking