We are looking for a hands-on candidate to join the European development team. Reconciliation solution is using high performance middle-tier technology developed in-house. It is written in Java and C++ optimized for performance.
The team is responsible for the reconciliation solution which processes high volumes of trades as in real-time and also in scheduled batches. Providing users control over trading process consistency monitoring. The successful candidate will need to be highly committed, and be able to build very close working relationships with both the business and support teams. They will have a strong focus on ownership and commitment to completing deliverables in a timely way. Experience of agile programming technologies will be an advantage.
The candidate will have a consistent track record of demonstrating initiative, collaboration, and strong teamwork skills. He/she will think out of the box and adds value to discussions inside team. Furthermore, he/she will take direction and have a strong focus on delivery. Scope of responsibilities will include working in a team taking direction from others for assigned tasks and on some occasions leading individual tasks as part of a larger project.
- Develop and support WEB UI application (Angular)
- Develop configuration of the application according to the requirements
- Conduct Acceptance Testing to ensure that technical solution meets the requirements
- Provide L3 Support to QA and Business as a developer
- Assist team in business domain related tasks
Who we're looking for?
- Analytical skills,
- Practical knowledge in and Java Spring Boot based backend
- Good knowledge of XML,
- Experience with Git, Subversion
- Basic knowledge of Oracle SQL;
- Basic knowledge of Linux command line;
- TypeScript (Angular) programming language
- Basic knowledge of Investment Banking domain
- Basic knowledge of shell scripting (bash)
- Knowledge of regular expressions
- Knowledge of FIX protocol is a plus