You'll be joining our Infrastructure Engineering team providing platform integration, automation, and engineering expertise for our global platforms. We provide an extensive suite of class-leading automation tools and event management capabilities, solutions, and delivery in a fast, innovative, and efficient way. In this development position, you'll play an important role in helping introduce and engineer our next generation of platforms and solutions.
You will be among the first to build new virtual team from the scratch.
Project will offer possibility to work with new, exciting technologies like Cloud.
- Development of application from scratch using Java and Enterprise Frameworks
- Development of front-end part of the application
- Participation in architectural design and development
- Performing of code reviews
- Taking part in the estimation and planning process
- Participation in requirement analysis
Who we're looking for?
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in a software development role with project experience; ideally in a financial institution
- Experience with Java, Hibernate, Unit, Java Servlets, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring Core, SQL
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment
- A University degree (Bachelor or Master) or equivalent education is a plus; preferably in computer science
- Knowledge of Angular framework
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies
- German language skills