Join our Competence Centre in Warsaw and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one of our world-famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
This is long term project of reimplementation of an old Murex instance using the latest MX.3. Project is Front to Back with the full scope of ERM and regulatory.
The project will include an end to end redesign of the solution based on the MXpress best practices.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Create a plan & schedule for overall project rollout, including definition of phases with scope details
- Accurately report the periodic progress to program steering committee as well as key stakeholders
- Anticipate and highlight any risks / blockers in timely manner
- Assist teams in resolving prioritization conflicts by working with their respective stakeholders
- Work with SMEs from various groups outside IB Tech to provide remediation guidance to application owners. These SME teams include Infrastructure, Security, Engineering and Application Support
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Who we're looking for?
- experience in the Financial Services industry is a must
- experience in executing large technology programs with multiple work streams
- strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong analytical skills
- sound experience in data analysis, validation and presentation of results
- knowledge of treasury