Our client is one of the leading providers of telecommunication services and technologies in the world. Together, we are creating and integrating a cloud-native 4G/5G core network solution focusing on Private 5G Solution, using cloud microservices architecture.
- Cloud technologies: Docker, Azure, Kubernetes
- Programming Languages and technology stack varies across network elements, from C, through C++, Python finishing with Rust, Java, Helm, Bash
- Git, backed by GitLab is used for version control and CI/CD
Opportunities for you
- Following the hype for containerization and cloud tech
- Taking part in development of a large system for world leading client
- Getting a grasp on 3GPP technologies such as LTE and 5G
Being part of strong agile development team *
"Agile" and "Strong" are not just a fancy words here. This is one of the strongest teams in Luxoft Poland we've ever built. We're working with truly Agile client having great relationships sharing common values and absolute respect to each other.
You will be a part of the team that is building, integrating and supporting a robust multi-vendor solution around our 5G Mobile Packet Core product.
In order to do that you will need to:
- Actively communicate with client technical experts and peers
- Gain knowledge about technologies used in particular module
- Build automated tests and stress test framework
- Document the product
- Contribute to 5G end-to-end solution on all stages: clarifying the requirements, designing the solution, improving the product quality, integrating the product with other components and delivering to the end-customers in Azure cloud and enhancing the business features
Who we're looking for?
- Strong communication skills, energy, enthusiasm
- 2+ years of overall commercial experience in C, C++
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages with at least some basic Python
- Telecom (NPC) domain knowledge or education or Cloud expertise
- Testing as part of Development mindset
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies
- Deep understanding of Linux (packaging system, networking stack, Linux CLI and scripting)
- Good written and spoken English
- Understanding of Agile values and principles
We're looking for a Solution Engineer with wider view and design thinking, not a pure developerNICE TO HAVE
- Telecommunication background or experience with 5G, 4G or 3G systems
- Cloud experience, preferably in Azure, Kubernetes, Helm
- Experience with GitLab
- Experience of work with 3GPP specification
- Readiness to grow in direction of Team Leader, Scrum Master, Product Owner or DevOps