As a Validation Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to be the pioneer of a new competency of Global Software Services – SW Validation – and centralize the existing assets for SW Validation in Aptiv, and coordinate the usage for all products lines. Also, you’ll have the role of coaching product lines regarding the usage of SW Validation assets in the productive projects.
- Actively manage Validation HW and SW assets to ensure optimal use of high costs assets, including tools from Vector, Dspace, Ansys and Applied Intuition
- Act as the main point of contact – in collaboration with Validation organisation – supporting the roll out of continuous test activities.
- Be the owner of the tools suite used for Validation test, and coach the product lines regarding the usage of the frameworks (SIL, HIL, simulation tools), as well as defining the corporate methods of usage for future programs.
- Compare different solutions required by product lines, and make the technical decision in the most cost-optimal way (reuse of existing solutions or tools).
- Lead the tool strategy to support the Validation of complex Active Safety and Autonomous Driving Programs.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related equivalent
- Experience using at least one tool used for road simulation, Open & Closed Loop Simulation, like etc.
- Experience in setting up and operating with SIL and HIL environments
- Experience with products from vendors: Vector, Dspace, Ansys and Applied Intuition
- Experience or knowledge in the following areas would be advantageous: Driver Assistance Systems, tools and methods for software quality assurance, aSPICE, System test, development of safety critical systems, system or software architecture definition
- Knowledge or experience with agile frameworks: Scrum, Kanban or XP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages