1. Do you have the soul of a detective (and a bit of a bookkeeper)?
2. Do you want to uncover crimes and offences against quality?
3. Are you able to tactfully caution the errant?
If you answered yes to the above question, this job offer is for you. Join forces of justice fighting for better software quality and smoother releases.
We are looking for Test Engineers for various projects for our clients.
- review of technical documentation in a project
- test design
- execution of designed tests
- execution of exploratory tests
- retesting of fixed bugs
- reporting of errors and test results
- taking part in sprint planning and retrospectives
- cooperating with developers in order to fix defects
Who we're looking for?
- minimum 1 year experience in commercial projects,
- good communication skills,
- problem solver with English (min. B2, fluent written and spoken),
- proactive team player,
- Bug reporting / bug tracking,
- Test design
- Test execution / exploratory
- Documentation review
Nice to have:
- ~2 year experience in commercial projects,
- knolwedge of Jira Testlink,
- SQL, Postman, Soap, REST,
- commercial experience in banking and insurance,
- commercial experience in medical and energy industry,
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events