Information Developers are responsible for creating and maintaining user assistance deliverables that help clients understand and make effective use of our products. Deliverables may include but are not limited to online help systems, traditional end-user manuals, administration guides, installation guides, client communications (release notes and enhancement or maintenance bulletins).
This job requires effective planning, researching, implementation, and communication (written and verbal) skills in a fast-paced development environment.
- Develop and maintain content management system and authoring tool.
- Work with Information Technology to support authoring tool.
- Support a global team with troubleshooting and administration of authoring tool.
- Creates, develops, plans, writes and edits operational, instructional, maintenance or test procedures for paper, multimedia or web-based publication.
- Conducts interviews with various users and technical staff to gather data for documentation. Researches and translates technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for non-technical and technical users.
- May document engineering processes and specifications.
- Recommends formats responsive to technical and customer requirements.
- Produces products that conform to the company documentation and quality assurance standards.
- Research, tracks, and understands Information Development technologies to provide support of tools and applications.
- Plays a role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation, and administration of the applications.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Technical Communication, Linguistics or similar.
- Creation of written texts in US English with minimal stylistic and grammatical errors.
- Ability to transform technical explanations into user-oriented content.
- Practical knowledge of image-capturing tool MS Teams, Windows, Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with other disciplines, such as developers, product owners, or testers.
- Practical knowledge of at least one content management and publishing tool MS Office 2010 and higher (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking