Our client’s solution is a well funded, new on the market sustainability marketplace startup with a small but senior team. You will be working with your international teammates to bring the first product to the market and afterwards further develop and expand it with new features. The company has a professional developer-friendly atmosphere and a growth-driven culture.
- Developing and designing new functionalities of the product
- Working on tests and its automation to ensure quality
- Reviewing your peers code – code quality and review matter!
- Implement PoC and MVPs
- Bug fixing and refactoring when required
- Work completely remotely and meet your team a few times a year (when Covid-19 allows so)
- Work-life balance! NO OVERTIME is needed
- Work in European time zones only, in international team
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for highly motivated and eager to learn senior developers. Code quality should have importance for you.
- Proven experience with Node.js applications
- Proven experience with relational databases
- Understanding of microservice architecture and distributed systems
- Good analytical and debugging skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events