Future mobile networks will be software defined to allow functionality to be decoupled from hardware. We are the first and the only Polish vendor of such software-defined 5G RAN.
IS-Wireless develops software-defined 4G and 5G mobile networks supporting more users with better performance at lower cost by applying cutting edge proprietary technologies.
- Implement 5G L1/L2/L3 (PHY/MAC/RLC/PDCP/SDAP/RRC) for commercial off the shelf (COTS) equipment/server
- Participate in sprint planning, daily scrum and sprint review
Who we're looking for?
- 3-5 years of experience in implementing LTE/5G RAN Protocol stack (MAC/RLC/PDCP/SDAP/RRC)
- Proficiency in C99, Multi-threading
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good English skills (spoken and written)
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking