As a DevOps Engineer with Amazon Web Services you will be a part of a Global Software Services team who prepare and provide CI/CD platform to all Aptiv automotive projects, to our OEM customers and suppliers. We use world class applications and platforms utilizing the world’s leading cloud providers. In our portfolio we have tools such as: CloudBees/Jenkins, jFrog Artifactory, GIT/Gerrit, AWS, Azure, JIRA, Confluence, to name but a few.
We’re looking for those who thrive on being on the leading edge of mobility technology.
- Implementation of solutions for automatic software validation and delivery process (CI/CD)
- Creation of environments based on Git / Gerrit, JFrog Artifactory and CloudBees Jenkins
- Designing, and maintenance of the infrastructure based on Docker, Kubernetes and AWS Cloud
- Refining of standardization of CI / CD processes based on Groovy (Jenkins pipelines, shared libraries, etc), Python, Bash, Ansible, Bazel
- Customization of Applications,
- Evaluations and implementation of the new CI/CD tools and services
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related equivalent or proved DevOps experience in the industry
- Experience in at least 2 of GIT/GERRIT, CloudBees/Jenkins, jFrog (Artifactory, xRay, Pipelines), Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Jira
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure (AWS) is a distinct advantage.
- Some knowledge or experience with agile frameworks: Scrum, Kanban or XP.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English; German is a plus
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages