We are running a number of projects for a global investment bank.
Team is responsible for migration of legacy solution from java application platform (JAP6) to Java 11 (Spring Boot).
- Back end: Enterprise Spring Boot
- DB: Oracle
- CI/CD: Jenkins
Foreign exchange positions
The candidate will be responsible for executing, on a continuing basis, all relevant tasks, activities, processes, procedures, etc. related to Software Development Services, including:
- Contribute to architectural model and high-level solution design based on system requirements
- Defining the organization of the code, in terms of construction subsystems organized in layers
- Implementation of required software components according to design specifications
- Performing code reviews
- Integration of produced results into an executable system
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of experience with Java (Spring Boot, Hibernate, Java Message Service (JMS), REST API, SOAP)
- 2+ years of experience in RDBMS (preferable Oracle) from backend developer perspective
- In depth understanding of OOP, SOLID principles
- Familiar with Design Patterns, Multi-threading, Data Structures
- Proven developer testing skills (unit, mocking, API, TDD, BDD)
- Experience with micro-services architecture
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an agile team