Senior Frontend Vue.jsDeveloper
2k - 6.5k USD gross / mth (Other contract)
Development of international e-commerce stores in a multi-store and multi-language environment.
- Design engaging and effective e-commerce stores (including PDPs, category and marketing landing pages) based on direction from the business side
- Working closely with the Delivery Manager to understand the business requirements, project features and functions, create technical documentation for reference and reporting and provide technical solutions.
- Being involved in requirement definition, UX/UI, designs and overall solution design
- Empower the use of best practices across the team to ensure the solution is efficient, reliable, scalable and reusable
- Conducting peer reviews to ensure code quality, standards and best practices
- Provides the team a roadmap for implementing agile software engineering practices for higher code quality
- Familiar with DevOps best practices and able to ensure an optimal code versioning process (branching, merging and releasing)
- Able to manage workload and priorities to deliver quality code agreed upon project milestones
- Responsibility of reviewing and assessing the viability of Shopify apps
- Work collaboratively with 3rd parties to identify the best solution of integrating them into the whole ecosystem
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
Who we're looking for?
- Proven 5+ years experience as a Front end or Shopify Software Developer working on Shopify themes or front end development components
- Desirable experience of working with Shopify Plus and on international stores in a multi-store and multi- language environment
- Experience working with 3rd party services and APIs - specifical plugins for Shopify
- Ability to write clean, readable code and tests
- Deep understanding of cross-browser/device/platform issues and code solutions
- Team player with ability to work within a highly collaborative company and proven experience of working in an Agile environment
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Ability to effectively perform high volume workloads with tight deadlines
- Experience working with code versioning tools such as Github
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude with a high attention to detail
- Mentors and coaches the technical team
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Project management software
Opportunity to change between projects
How we code?
How we test?
Work time division
- 5 days
HR, technical test, Client interview