We're Derivatives & Solutions Technology team. We're developing applications covering: pricing, quoting, order execution, risk management and trade lifecycle processing for the Global Markets Derivatives & Solutions business. Our diverse team is made up of five streams that deliver the solutions, platforms and services supporting various financial business areas. We also provide next-generation valuation and risk management capabilities and significantly simplify the technology operating environment front-to-back.
Are you an enthusiastic technology professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career; working for one of finest financial institutions in world? Are you a talented, Software Test Engineer who wants to solve new and interesting business challenges? If so, we need someone like you to help us:
- manage all assigned test tasks & ensure product quality assurance and agreed requirements are met.
- author and maintain test documentation, including test plans, test scripts, progress reports and test completion reports
- report and track defects through to completion
- write automated tests for web/desktop applications and API's
- support the QA manager in developing and implementing testing strategies both manual and automation
- develop and maintain product knowledge for all systems allocated for project testing
- develop effective relationships with project teams and stakeholders- programme and project management, business users and third party suppliers
- communicate effectively with project teams and stakeholders, ensuring reporting and updates are provided on progress and any issues raised
- support the QA manager in defining and implementing testing metrics for test monitoring and control
Who we're looking for?
- hands-on experience in Java development
- hands-on experience writing automated tests
- analytical thinking & problem solving
- hands-on experience with agile methodologies, continuous integration and Test or Behaviour driven development
- working in Unix/Linux environment
- strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and the desire to work as part of a global team
- familiarity with Cucumber, Selenium Webdriver, TestNG