BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner , an investment bank in Warsaw, we are hiring a Windows MS SQL Engineer.
The role performs fully remotely at the moment, as a temporary solution subject to Covid government regulations.
- Configuring and managing Windows servers within Cloud (Azure, Google)
- Automating tasks and configuration (Ansible)
- Working independently without manager’s supervision, leading improvement activities
- Dealing with multiple technologies (Database, Operating System, Middleware)
- Working on 3-week-shift per quarter: 1 week morning (6am - 2 pm), 1 week afternoon (2 pm - 10 pm), 1 week night shifts (10pm - 6 am). The rest of the days are standard business hours.
Who we're looking for?
- Relevant job experience
- Deep knowledge of operating system OS Windows 2008-2019
- Knowledge of current Windows Server Hardware (Dell, IBM, HP, Lenovo, Huawei)
- Strong knowledge of VMWare and Citrix
- Strong MS SQL Server / SQL DB and MS Windows Cluster skills
- Knowledge of Windows authentication concept, including Active Directory
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, Print service, File service
- Hands on experience with SCCM toolset
- Knowledge of Process Management Best Practices (example ITIL) and related tooling (ServiceNow, HP SM, REMEDY)
- Highly desirable – knowledge of Websphere MQ / MQFTE, Unix Operating Systems (Linux/Solaris), Oracle databases, backup tools
- Knowledge of networking is an advantage
- Willingness to work on shifts
- Fluency in English
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket