You'll be joining our Software Developing team as QA / Quality Assurance Tester expertise for our global platforms.
About the Job
- Challenging and exciting position as an experienced QA Tester & QA Automation Specialist within our multi-year Multibanking project,
- Work closely with developers, QA and Requirements Engineers,
- End to end responsibility for test automation incl. setup of a regression test suite and regular adoption of regression test cases,
- Responsibility for high-quality assurance by actively supporting the test phase,
- Possibility to act as coach and sparring partner within the team for complex issues,
- Opportunity to be part of a creative and international team in a highly dynamic service-oriented environment
- Possibility to meet with the team personally once circumstances allow,
- You will be among the first to build a new virtual team from the scratch.
About the Client
FIDES is based in the heart of Zurich, Switzerland, and is looking forward to grow its highly skilled and motivated team with partners.
FIDES centralizes and simplifies multi-bank connectivity and transaction communications – globally. They provide their customers a user-friendly web-based GUI to access all their bank different accounts globally. With connectivity to more than 10,000 banks across 170+ countries, and enables communication via any format with the largest banking network in the world so our customers can achieve 100% connectivity and thus we are providing the broadest geographic reach to banks across the globe.
- Analyzing requirements, participating in Test Plans preparation,
- Automating manual QA using well-proven approaches and frameworks,
- Preparing and executing test suites, test cases,
- Defect tracking,
- Preparing suggestions concerning the improvement of applications quality,
- Participating in review meetings within the Team,
- Taking part in the estimation and planning process.
Who we're looking for?
- More than 3 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and its automation,
- Solid experience within requirements analysis, test design, test scripts creation and execution, tracking of defects, and reporting of results,
- Ability to prepare detailed test plans that consist of scope, strategy, approach, and execution,
- Proficiency in working with Unix-like environments,
- Experience in developing automated scripts with Selenium and/or other open-source automation tools,
- Experience working with QA automation environments,
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English communication skills,
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment,
- Ability to communicate clearly, stand up for own ideas and engage in a technical discussion to find the best solution approach
Commitment to join a virtual team across locations.
- Coding or testing skills in Python (preferred) or any other of the following: JS, Java, PHP, C, C++, C#, Ruby, Perl.
- A university degree, or equivalent education is a plus; preferably in computer science,
- German language will be also a plus.