For one of our customers producing reporting dashboards that allow users to gain deep consumer insights with little effort (inhouse NLP solution), we are currently looking for Data Scientist / NLP Developer.
- Optimizing algorithmic pipeline and working with cutting edge technologies to extract customer insights from textual feedback.
- Monitoring latest developments in NLP research and integrate promising approaches to improve our solution and develop new features.
- Working on the full NLP process from data cleaning and NLP annotation to the training and evaluation of deep learning models.
- Work with spaCy to clean data and extract relevant attributes from large corpora of texts.
- Test and develop new deep learning models and optimize hyperparameters or sampling strategies. Run training processes on large GPU clusters.
- Create sampling strategies (e.g. by using active learning) to select labeling examples efficiently.
- Building a solid testing environment to assure high model quality.
- Optimizing code and infrastructure to assure a scalable and cost-effective deployment.
Who we're looking for?
- 3 years of work experience with Python and working with NLP libraries (spaCy is a plus)
- Very strong Python and SQL knowledge as well as passion for writing clean, modular, tested and well-documented code
- Practical experience with modern Machine Learning Frameworks like TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Track record in building commercial deep learning models and setting up a robust model training and evaluation pipeline
- Familiar with different sampling strategies and hyperparameter optimization frameworks
- Confident with Docker and experience in cloud deployment (AWS is a plus)
- Solid understanding of git and collaborative software development
- Entrepreneurial minded, hands-on, impact-oriented and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Language courses