Andersen Lab is seeking of a talented and experienced IOS Developer for one of our customer's projects.
Our customer is an English SaaS company that uses social data to accurately predict consumer behavior. The company was founded in 2011 and is located in four countries: Great Britain, Hungary, United States and South Africa. Famous customers include PepsiCo, Unilever, McDonald’s, Danone, Disney, Tesco, Panasonic Avionics, Samsung, Vodafone and many others.
The Software Development Project is a SaaS platform that uses data prediction and proprietary machine learning techniques to help businesses identify potential trends and customer behaviour in the consumption of certain products.
- Completing tasks set by the lead developer or project manager;
- Analysis, design, development and testing of software in accordance with the standards;
- Planning your work and maintaining project documentation;
- Ensuring the high quality of development;
- Coordination of actions with other developers during joint development.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience of developing client applications iOS from 2 years;
- Reliable knowledge and commercial experience of development on Swift;
- Experience with Core Data, Core Animation and Core Graphics;
- Experience with stand-alone storage, streaming and performance setting;
- Experience of writing Unit tests and testing code;
- Knowledge of classical data structures and algorithms;
- Knowledge of current trends in mobile applications development;
- Understanding the software development cycle, Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban);
- Level of English - from strong Intermediate and higher.
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom and others;
- The opportunity to change the project and / or develop expertise in the interesting business domain;
- Job conditions - you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additionally up to 5.000 PLN per month by participating in the company's activities;
- An access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / x-box / fruits / coffe / snacks / watching movies, walking holidays)
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Health insurance and multisport card.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages