We are running a number of projects for a global investment bank.
Team is responsible for migration of legacy solution from java application platform (JAP6) to Java 11 (Spring Boot).
- Back end: Enterprise Spring Boot
- DB: Oracle
- CI/CD: Jenkins
The candidate will be expected to;
- Develop front-end side of applications using Angular
- Review requirements, design, implement, document and test front-end features
- Support other team members in development
- Perform code reviews
- Participate in Agile ceremonies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Performing Demos to the team and to client
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years experience in Front-end development
- Strong knowledge of Angular 9+ and Typescript
- Strong experience in HTML5, CSS3, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Understanding of design patterns, OOP principles
- Understanding of principles of integration front-end with back-end
- Hands on experience with GIT, BitBucket, Jira, Confluence, IntelliJ IDEA.
- Familiarity with CI/CD, code versioning, SDLC processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an Agile team
- Knowledge/experience with Java
- Experience building high performance UI
- Understanding of REST, JSON
- Familiar with end-to-end testing (Selenium Webdriver)
- Understanding UX design principles and best practices