How we work
We use the newest technology. We utilize a local development environment based on Docker. We use WP CLI, CI/CD, and Gitlab. We engage in the OpenSource community by developer initiatives and actively support OpenSource solutions for Gutenberg: GutenbergJS and Gutenberg Cloud.
In the projects we work in the international teams with:
- the project manager who is the first person to contact the client
- UX/UI Designer who prepares all the needed assets and designs
- the tester who makes sure the quality and coherence are consistent with the project requirements
- developer who is responsible for the implementation
Projects we are proud of:
Digitalization for Safer Healthcare - Quality, safety and respect are the key values for this service and in everything they do. We are proud to have created digital products that help them provide better services to their clients and users.
Efficient Solution for Charity - Olive Grove Fundation, a UK based charity raising funds, was searching for a platform that would help them bring clean water to people in Africa. We designed and developed a responsive WordPress website that served that purpose elegantly.
Green Transformation - We help Fortum to optimize their web platform to create a better user experience, both for authors and customers, increasing satisfaction and sales.
Better Communication and Decision-Making for Better Schools - A platform that simplifies communication and decision-making between teachers, parents and children in schools. In 4 short months, our client went from an idea to a responsive application, ready to be implemented in schools.
- full-stack web app architecture design
- development of WordPress based applications for international clients
- collaboration with a team of frontend and backend developers, testers and designers
- working and communicating with our Polish and international partners
Who we're looking for?
Required qualifications and skills
- Natural aptitude for problem-solving, supported by experience in the use of Google and StackOverflow
- WordPress - at least 4 years of experience
- MySQL/MariaDB – SQL, indexes, foreign keys
- NPM / Gulp
- Docker basics on an applicable level
- English at a communicative level
The technologies, skills and approaches we apply in our work other than already mentioned. You know them? Great! If you don't, we'll teach you:
- Design patterns, clean code and clean architecture (and that SOLID again!)
- Code review experience
- WP REST APIs
- CSS Grid
- Experience in working with CI/CD (GitLab, Jenkins)
- More than minimal experience with Docker, docker-compose
- Application scalability
If you had any doubts at the beginning whether we can support you on your development path, then we hope you got rid of them by now. Send us your CV and portfolio.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages