Versatility is the keyword when it comes to what we do in IT. Development is just a beginning of a long journey where we get familiar with business, processes, and architecture. But at the end of the day, the result is always the same: a ready-to-use solution used by all of or around us.
Key facts about Sollers Consulting
- Founded in 2000.
- Locations: Warsaw, Lublin, Poznań, Cologne, Tokyo, Gdańsk and Paris
- Specialization: Business advisory and software implementation
- Sectors: Insurance, Risk, Banking, Leasing
- Projects worldwide: Poland, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), Japan, UK, USA, Canada, Brazil, and many more: https://sollers.eu/customer-and-partners/
- Partnerships: Guidewire, TIA, FADATA, Moody’s
- Own products: RIFE (Responsive Integrable Front End)
- Flat structure
- Supporting delivery teams in the implementation of cloud-oriented solutions with a high focus on best practices for international clients
- Implementing, configuring, and maintaining the key Cloud infrastructure elements of the clients’ company
- Implementing, maintaining, and reviewing cloud-native applications
- Implementing and configuring security aspects of cloud-based applications
- Supporting less senior colleagues in the development of their skills
- Working both with internal and clients’ teams
Who we're looking for?
- Fluent English (C1+)
- Graduate in the field of IT or similar
- Commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Commercial experience in configuring cloud in different models: IaaS, PaaS, etc.
- Commercial experience in one of the leading Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, Google, Oracle, etc.
- Hands-on coding skills in one or more desirable cloud-applicable programming languages, such as Python, R, Ruby, Java, or .NET.
- Very good understanding of cloud-native concepts (Microservices, Containers, DevOps, CI/CD)
- Very good understanding of networking
- Experience in containerization (e.g. Docker) and platforms for infrastructure scaling, related to containers (Kubernates/OpenShift)
Nice to have
- Experience as a technical leader
- Experience in multi-cloud environments configuration
- Understanding of Insurance or another financial sector
- Understanding of Agile software delivery methodologies
- Consulting type work experience
- Speak French or German
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses