About your Team
You will join either our Wroclaw offices and be working on one of our biggest products, a contract management software for excursions. The team is international so your day will include a lot of remote collaboration and use of your English skills.
The product's stack is comprised of .NET Core API, Entity Framework Core, PostgreSQL DB, RabbitMQ, and REST & gRPC services for backend and at the frontend Angular 10+. Oh, and of course git.
In a nutshell, they love working closely together and believe in true teamwork collaboration, meaning that they are not afraid to dig their hands into unknown “territories” where ownership is a must. Their everyday schedule is full of great staff and they have lots of serious technical challenges to crack from scratch.
Who we're looking for?
What you need to have
- 3+ years of working experience in .NET Frameworks 4+ or .NET Core 2+ with C#
- Experience with ASP.NET API project (pure REST APIs)
- Experience in work with SQL databases (ideally with Postgres SQL) - the ability to work with both ORM and raw SQL, especially with EF Core
- Experience with RabbitMQ or any other queuing system
- Hands-on experience with git (we use GitLab)
- Working experience on performance optimization - application monitoring, profiling, improvements implementation
- Ability to spot potential problems before code is deployed, with a focus on long-living applications that are constantly under heavy load
- Knowledge and willingness for source code refactoring and introducing improvements
- Strong understanding of OOP/OOD
- Design patterns knowledge - you should know when and how to use them but also when not to in order to achieve a simpler design
- Demonstrable understanding of the SOLID principles
- Consuming and Building RESTful web services
- Solid understanding of JSON and XML
- Ambitious, hardworking, and enthusiastic attitude
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Be fluent in English (spoken and written)
What is nice to have
- Knowledge of docker and its utilities
- Knowledge and experience of gRPC technology
- Experience with Postman (collections and environments)
- Experience with Scripting languages Bash and Shell/PowerShell.
- Previous working experience in agile environments
- Healthcare package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages