7N is an agent for high-end IT professionals. For over 30 years of operation we have proven that a clear and transparent financial model, collaboration exclusively with experts in their respective fields, and taking good care of them, comprise the best possible IT consulting model. We act as an individual agent for our consultants and promote their competences to our clients by offering them a wide range of projects in which they may participate. We add wage transparency, career development support and professional stability. Our main goal is a long-term collaboration; therefore the majority of our staff have been with us for many years.
Currently we are looking for Node.js Developer (Senior, with possibility to become Team Leader) who will join an Agile team taking part in projects related to data management, e.g. monitoring website traffic. We offer long-term cooperation in a well-organized environment.
- Fulfilling requests from the product team, such as building upon internal product base with new innovation ideas in areas of API, serverless, and cloud technologies
- Solving additional challenges in the service tier using NodeJS and MongoDB
- Working with Product Manager to maximize the components ROI
- Having a broad understanding of the external events that may impact applications or systems (networking, operations, etc.)
Who we're looking for?
- Min. 5 years of experience in Node.js/Typescript
- Experience in MongoDB/NoSQL/SQL
- Experience working with messaging queues (PubSub/SNS/SQS)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Cloudformation/Terraform)
- Cloud Developer experience in leading cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Nice to have: experience with Serverless Framework; strong CI/CD/TDD experience; AWS Associate/Professional Certification (or GCP equivalent)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package