Starburst is on a mission to modernize data access & analytics. Our company was founded in an unusual way; with customers and revenue from the beginning! Our growth is already ahead of some of the most successful software start-ups, and we don’t plan on slowing down.
Starburst provides a modern solution that addresses these data silo & speed of access problems. Starburst helps enterprises harness the value of open source Trino (formerly PrestoSQL), the fastest distributed query engine available today, by adding the tools and 24x7 support that meet the needs for big data access at scale. Ultimately, Starburst helps organizations run analytics anywhere to make better business decisions.
Starburst is looking for Full-Stack Engineers to work on our growing global engineering team, specifically building out our Mission Control product. This product allows users and administrators to build and maintain Trino environments quickly and easily, and is a key offering for our customers.
Our team features very strong software engineering talent, with years of full stack development experience. As a Full-Stack Engineer you’ll be designing and implementing our Mission Control product, building functionality and scalability into every level as part of a dynamic and fun team. Daily tasks may include developing product features, supporting a production product, or building tools to help our products perform in a cloud-based environment.
- Design and develop components to Starburst’s Mission Control product, including a comprehensive SaaS platform
- Lead projects from concept to completion
- Write tests and contribute to ongoing automation infrastructure development
- Collaborate with teams globally across multiple time zones and operate in an Agile development environment
- Provide exceptional customer support for both internal and external customers
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment on a growing team with limitless potential
Who we're looking for?
- Passionate for Software Engineering and interest in all phases of the Agile software development lifecycle.
- Experienced with good engineering practices and software craftsmanship.
- Open for a collaborate with teams globally across multiple time zones and operate in an Agile development environment.
- Healthcare package for families
- Healthcare package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages