Our client is a British company that builds cybersecurity solutions protecting users of web and mobile applications, as well as telephony. They use biometric user data for authentication.
The project consists of three main parts: the mobile application, as well as web platforms for the new and old versions. DataArt is assembling a team of developers, testers, DevOps, and a project manager to work on a new version of the platform.
Java Developer will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining a highly transactional Java platform and build new Microservices with the opportunity to work in an Agile fast-paced environment, where requirements can change overnight and getting things done is as simple as making a case and leading the charge.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of commercial experience in Java
- Experience working with relational DBs such as MySQL, Oracle
- Experience developing and designing RESTful API
- Ability to choose the right technology for the task at hand, whether it turns out to be the latest framework or an established one
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and development best practices
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Able estimate, prioritize and execute tasks either by pair programming or single-handedly in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent command of the English language
Would be a plus
- Experience with performant, highly transactional, service-oriented platforms
- Knowledge of Spring Frameworks including Spring Security, Spring Boot, and Spring Data
- Working knowledge of Docker, UNIX-based operating systems, and Microservices
- Familiarity with application security, cryptography, and security practices
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, UNIX-based operating systems, and microservices
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Adaptation tips