T-Mobile Poland is developing TV services for both live and on demand content with breakthrough features to provide the best experience for our customers. Our ambition is to deliver state of the art video streaming services based on suite of microservices deployed on private and public cloud. We approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and want to revolutionize entertainment sector on Polish market. Join our team of skilled and self-motivated experts with end-to-end product responsibility that is working in Agile environment.
If you are technology expert with “I can do” attitude in the area of content acquisition/processing, content storage, online video platform or content distribution network this offer is for you.
Plan, build and run new generation TV services with us😊
- Design, build, maintain and monitor best in class infrastructure and applications to support delivery of T-Mobile video streaming services
- Engineering and support of production environments, including automation of patches, upgrades, reliability and performance improvements to deliver our streaming products at consistently high performance
- Take the lead contributing and creating new designs to improve current infrastructure or to deliver new business products
- Help with capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning, i.e. trend analysis
- Work closely with Developers, Engineers, Testers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Solutions Architects to improve and develop market-leading digital solutions
Who we're looking for?
- Have comprehensive, practical understanding of deploying/operating/troubleshooting web technology stacks on TCP/IP, addressed as v4 or 6, with ARP, DHCP, DNS, HTTP/1/1.1/2 and TLS.
- Have very strong understanding of video streaming infrastructure and operations proven in the field (5+ experience) with focus on unicast video delivery
- Have field proven experience in content acquisition/processing or content storage or content distribution areas preferably in DevOps model
- Have background knowledge of infrastructure operations including Linux, Load Balancing, Firewalling and Storage
- ABR, HLS, DASH
- DRM(Widevine, FairPlay)
- Video compression (H.264, H.265) and processing
- Video storage technologies
- Basic linux administration
- Monitoring/logging (Prometheus, Grafana, Nagios, Elk)
- familiarity with containers technologies
- familiarity with Android TV framework
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages