Our client is one of the leading providers of telecommunication services and technologies in the World. This new project will be an evolution of our existing product set to provide more features and automation infrastructure to satisfy the requirements for Tier 1 Telcos delivering SBC network element as part of VoIP networks solution.
As a Test Leader you will work closely with client internal Test organization, being responsible for the following:
- Leading the testing that happens within your Agile team – defining and executing test strategies, testing, and proactively acting on the results
- Undertaking most of the testing within the team, but also working alongside and mentoring other team members when needed
- Maximizing the quality and performance of the product
- Document the product accordingly
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years' experience in software testing
- Context Driven Testing
- Python - ideally including writing automated tests
- Background in communications software (VoIP)
- Deep understanding of Linux and networking (packaging system, Low-level Linux networking stack, Linux CLI and scripting, IPv4 & IPv6)
- Telco experience with VoIP, SIP, SDP and Offer / Answer model, IMS capabilities and flows, Advanced capabilities such as preconditions, early-media and forking, DIAMETER / DNS: including ENUM lookups, SRV & NAPTR
- Knowledge of programming languages, specifically Python, C/C++, Bash and Rust
- Experience in security vulnerability and penetration testing
- Privacy best practice (implications of GDPR and equivalents)
- Achieving high-availability
- Orchestration and related automation best practice.
- Networking protocols: TLS, IPSec including usage in SIP IMS-AKA, RTP, SNMP, HTTP and REST APIs, H.248
- Understanding of scalability and performance best practices including high performance packet processing techniques such as DPDK.
- Experience with GitLab
- GNU C/C++ toolchain
- Virtualization and containerization, Azure Cloud