Silvair is a company developing innovative IoT technologies for the smart lighting industry. We provide advanced software solutions for wireless lighting control and commercial building automation. As a leading contributor to the Bluetooth SIG, we drove the development of Bluetooth mesh - a new communication standard for the Internet of Things. We were the first company in the world to develop a qualified Bluetooth mesh stack, and the first IoT business listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. Now we aim to be the world’s no.1 provider of wireless solutions for professional lighting applications.
Silvair is on the hunt for a Test Automation Engineer who will be responsible for ensuring top-notch quality of our firmware and maintaining the CI environment infrastructure. In your team, you will be working very closely with other testers and developers on a daily basis.
You will have a chance to work on a cutting-edge smart lighting technology with a great deal of independence and no micromanagement.
If you have a problem-solving mindset and analytical skills, you will surely enjoy what Silvair has to offer. Come and create smart Internet of Things with us!
- design and maintain automated test scenarios and environment
- perform testing activities (regression and performance tests)
- conduct integration tests of multiple products and projects including mobile applications, web platform, hardware devices and dedicated firmware
- participate in requirements analysis and risk assessment
- report and investigate issues found
Who we're looking for?
- experience in developing automated tests (Python)
- experience with Continuous Integration infrastructure
- excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- strong communication skills
- good written English
- basic knowledge of electronics
Nice to have
- experience in working with the BDD methodology (Gherkin syntax)
- interest and experience in embedded software verification
- knowledge of version control systems, such as Git
- Jenkins administration know-how
- Linux administration know-how
- experience in working with electronic test equipment (oscilloscopes, multimeters, logic analyzers, etc.)
- Healthcare package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages