You will be developing the on-premises middleware running on Windows Server OS which integrates many types of digital telephony exchanges from leading vendors with our call management and CRM systems.
- Agile management,
- Code Reviews,
- Freedom to choose tools
- QA support (incl. automated tests)
- Issue tracking tool,
- Version control system
Are you a mid-level developer or a junior engineer ready to be promoted?
Join our innovative project integrating digital telephony with CRM systems. The product is in its early market phase, which means fast feature growth and multiple opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience. Friendly environment and practically no bureaucracy overhead with flat structure.
- Your will be responsible for implementation of new features and bug fixing of middleware written in .Net or Java, or both - depending on your skill set.
- You will work on a five-developer team, collaborating on daily basis with the team in the US and the QA team located in the same office.
Who we're looking for?
Whether you are a mid-level engineer with some years of experience or are just becoming one having served your junior time, you will be assigned the work appropriate to your skills and experience and adequately compensated. Regardless, for this job you must have solid software engineering background and - above all - open and inquisitive mind. You will have to learn quickly and demonstrate an active solution-oriented attitude. You will also need:
- Good command of English,
- Some flexibility due to the time difference with the USA,
- Higher technical education will be a plus
Technologies / Languages: .Net and/or Java
Tools: GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages