To strengthen our team, we are looking for a .NET developer. The platform we are building consists of an API for customers to submit orders, numerous web applications to manage and track orders, several mobile/tablet apps for drivers and server-based algorithms for shortest route calculation, optimized allocation of drivers and handling of the orders.
The server structure is written in .NET/.NET Core, MS SQL, No-SQL and hosted on Microsoft Azure. Client applications are based on Xamarin native, ASP.NET MVC and React.js. (MVVM design pattern).
After Covid office in Wroclaw
- Develop and bring to life new features on the logistics platform using C#, ASP.NET Core / ASP.NET MVC / Web API, Xamarin, React.js and Microsoft Azure as part of a highly motivated team
- Build stable, responsive and clean client applications considering the needs of different actors, online and offline usage modes and taking into account power limitations on devices
- Build scalable and performant solutions to handle high platform load using Application Insights
- Make sure the platform is healthy and protected against malicious attacks
- Make sure the platform is fault-tolerant and has proper backup mechanisms in place
- Build an environment that offers conditions in which our solutions can be reliably released at any time – quickly, seamlessly and without any risk of delivering changes – by utilizing DevOps services and best practices from Azure Pipelines
- Follow and enhance coding standards and best practices controlled by approvals of pull requests
- Cover our source code by different types of tests (unit tests, integration tests, end-to-end tests, UI tests)
Who we're looking for?
- A Fullstack .Net Developer with minimum 2 years of experience in .NET/.NET Core with a main focus on web technologies
- With a good understanding of web development concepts
- Who is excited about learning new technologies
- Who is a fast learner and excellent problem solver
- Who has an upper-intermediate or higher level of English
- Healthcare package