The Security Solutions Engineer is responsible for implementing, maintaining, monitoring and managing secure solutions. The engineer delivers these solutions in accordance with the organization’s architectural designs, best practices, and regulatory or compliance requirements. The Security Solutions Engineer is expected to contribute to the corporate security strategy with security leadership and other senior security staff. The Security Solutions Engineer is expected to implement, monitor and manage secure solutions that address modern day issues.
- Implement technical and business requirements for data protection solutions, participate in project reviews, documentation processes.
- Facilitate complex technology changes on multiple platforms with global customers.
- Respond to and handle service and escalation tickets within SLA expectations.
- Actively participate in security team meetings that facilitate secure technical and business design.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement opportunities based on data.
- Knowledge transfer and communication of designs and/or implementation plans.
- Develop security test plans from architectural design. Identify deficiencies and make enhancements to ensure production is not impacted.
- Support and provide analysis of service initiatives and technology changes, as directed.
Who we're looking for?
- Computer science degree or a comparable degree
- 3+ years experience in general CyberSecurity
- General knowledge of SIEM systems, threat intelligence platforms, security automation and orchestration solutions, IDS/IPS, and endpoint encryption.
- Experience in IT/Cloud computing technologies, including software-, infrastructure and platform-as-a-service environments.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with effective decision-making skills and stakeholder management.
- Highly technical and analytical expertise, with a proven deep background in technology design, implementation and delivery.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Linux and Unix.
- Fluent English (C1)
- CISSP or relevant security certifications (CISM)
- Experience of working across global environments
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Delivered or worked to industry best practice
- Confident & Leadership skills
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages