Planday's Integrations team plays a key role in this global picture, making it possible for organizations to use Planday as a platform that suits their unique needs and structures, and with their own APIs and systems environments.
We are now hiring for a Frontend Integrations Engineer based out of Poland, Tri-City area, who will form a key link in our internationally distributed Scrum team of developers, designers, and product managers. You will Initially work as a remote developer from your own location, having experience from similar situations will be a strong asset.
Planday is currently building a Polish entity in Gdansk, you will become part of our Polish entity once we have it fully operational, It's an exciting opportunity to be amongst the first people to join our new Polish office.
As our new Frontend Integrations Engineer, you will:
- Engage with Planday customers and partners directly to drive their success, and to build the capability and features that help them use our platform with ease.
- Have a natural curiosity towards learning new things, and the desire to innovate and grow your own abilities.
- Collaborate with (and learn from) colleagues who have a profound understanding of other disciplines like design, project-management and back-end API development; in highly agile teams.
- Assess the feasibility of feature requests, design wireframes, and help guide project owners and designers into the most optimal solutions.
- Implement cutting-edge frontend applications for our SaaS platform, in close collaboration with our UI/UX team and other Frontend developers.
- Build, maintain and extend our internal frontend packages, including an extensive React UI component library.
- Implement and maintain integrations between Planday and third-party systems like POS or Payroll.
Who we're looking for?
Our ideal Frontend Integrations Engineer is accustomed to a distributed team structure and is comfortable in a communicative interface role with outside clients. You will need to rely on an ability to switch contexts effectively and reach pragmatic solutions through quick decision-making.
On the technical side, ideally, you will carry:
- 2-3 years experience in an agile team, working with continuous delivery
- Understanding of HTML/CSS and JS (frameworks, React, Vue, or Angular)
- REST API experience (legacy API’s)
- Ability to collaborate with our UX designers
- Experience with version control systems (Subversion and/or Git)
- Good English communication skills
- Subscription to agile ways of working (we release to production multiple times a day)
- Team spirit, curiosity to learn, and desire for improvement
- Experience with type checkers (TypeScript or FlowType)
- Microservice architecture knowledge
- Experience with accessibility (WCAG, double A)