We are now looking for a Software Developer that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. You will be part of the team which specializes in creation and maintenance tools supporting Reverse Logistics in Ericsson. Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation.
Your experience in cooperation with business will be very valuable, because one of your responsibility will be ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations.
Who we're looking for?
• Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
• 3+ years software development experience in .NET
• Knowledge about design and integration patterns
• Knowledge of at least one of following: Automatic test, WebAPI, WCF
• Deep understanding of SOLID principles
• Knowledge about Web services
• Good communication and team working skills
• Analytical mind, be able to follow processes and work independently
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages