Sabre Hospitality Solutions is designing and developing the SynXis Intelligent Retailing (SIP) system which will revolutionize the Hospitality industry. It includes Retail Shopping/Order distribution to internal and external customers and hosting multiple services in a modern, scalable, microservice based and Cloud oriented architecture. We employ latest technologies and practices to handle a high volume of transactions supporting millions of traveling consumers daily.
Due to dynamic growth of the team we’re now looking for a candidate to join us. This is a unique opportunity to work on designing and developing the new SIP system utilizing our business expertise in the Hospitality booking domain.
- Design, develop, test and debug new complex software solutions, prototypes and enhancements.
- Determines design methodologies and completes programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Works with customers and Product Owners to understand business requirements.
- Manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Designs solutions to improve application performance and stability.
- Controls quality of coding and implementation.
- Develops software technical documentation.
- Supports users by developing user documentation and assistance tools.
- Demonstrates software.
- Mentors, directs and guides application developers.
- Brings a passion to succeed and the best development practices to the team.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum of 12 years in Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP) programming.
- Expert knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, SOA, and design patterns.
- Extensive experience in development of software using Spring technologies, Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in development of Microservices based on RESTFUL Services.
- Extensive experience using XML, JSON, Log4j.
- Experience in AWS technologies like EC2, S3, ELB, Cloudformation, Elastic Cache, AWS RDS, Route 53 etc…
- Experience in Web App UI development using modern Java script libraries like React JS, Angular JS etc…
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle/Maria DB/MySQL).
- Expertise in end to end development of modern responsive web app development based on Micro services, Cloud Native technologies.
- Experience in API documentation using tools like Swagger UI.
- Understanding of TDD practices and experience with JUnit/TestNG/Unit Testing and mocking tools.
- Experience in leading cross functional teams and responsible for technical design, code reviews, NFR’s & on time delivery of modules handled by a team.
- Proven programming skills with strong computer science fundamentals.
- Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal.
Experience in Hospitality domain is a plus.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses