16k - 19k PLN gross / mth (Employment contract)
16.5k - 20k PLN net / mth (B2B)
- Primary technology stack we use: Angular, React, Redux/MobX, NodeJS, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Working closely with design and UX to deliver the best possible customer experience that balances commercial need and technical constraints within the domain
- Producing estimates on future development to support planning
- The development of the user interface
- Ensuring development adheres to industry standards, maintaining code quality, testing and employing the best practices and software design patterns
- Supporting and maintaining the products owned by the team
- Producing documentation to support other team members
Who we're looking for?
Ideally you have:
- Strong background in front-end web development, preferably with 3+ years of solid development experience in commercial environment
- Understanding of ways of working in Agile environment
- UX/UI skills (including HTML/CSS)
- Good English, both written and spoken (at least B1)
Nice to have:
- Experience with state management libraries like Redux (incl. thunk, saga) / MobX / etc.
- Unit Testing (Jasmine, Mocha, Jest)
- E2E Testing (Webdriver.io, cypress or alternatives)
- Client-side performance testing
- Advanced Git knowledge
- Deployment techniques (incl. Docker, CI/CD, SSR)
- Being self-motivated and able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, allowing interaction and negotiation with analysis team
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Team, Tech Lead
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Concurrent projects per team member?
Project management software
Opportunity to change between projects
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
Work time division
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- 1 days
Online Tech interview