Java Architect/Senior Java Developer
10k - 15k PLN gross / mth (Employment contract)
- The successful candidate will join in his/her role Harman's software engineering team working on in-vehicle Java SE-based communication middleware for our customer which is a well-known German car manufacturer.
- The in-vehicle communication middleware is responsible for secure routing of messages between automotive backend and services running inside a connected, fully electric car.
- Work is executed in collaboration with engineers from other centers of excellence at Harman as well as engineers from the car manufacturer and external 3dr party automotive suppliers.
- Understand the customer requirements and business requirements, able to help customer create and refine requirements
- Able to design the High Level and Component Architecture meeting all the requirements and in alignment with other system components
- Evaluate and document the Module related sub-system architecture and present it to customer and internal stakeholders
- Create SW Component requirements and manage the creation of related SW architecture
- Good understanding of object oriented code concepts (preferably in Java SE)
- Design the SW components derived from the HLD
- Guide development team to achieve a complete functionality of the component
- Collaborate with Multi-Site and Multi-Location teams
- Flexible and open for travel
Who we're looking for?
- Several years of experience in SW Design and development
- Strong experience in designing for JAVA based architecture
- Experience in automotive SW development or architecture
- Understanding of network protocols like MQTT, TCP/IP, HTTP, SOCKS
- Familiarity with automotive-specific architecture and protocols like CAN, Ethernet is a big plus
- Fluent English is a must, German is a plus
- Good team player and open for new challenges
How we test?
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses
- 14 days
Webex technical interview