Most of our projects consist of applications that process data and present them on dashboards, custom-made systems and fresh, innovative platforms. We have legacy systems as well, but you will not be responsible for testing them. However, we expect some integration testing.
- Conducting manual and automated testing and handling detected issues;
- Reporting and documenting test results;
- Preparing and maintaining automated tests;
- Working closely with developers, designers and business analysts throughout application development lifecycle;
- Supporting user acceptance tests;
- Fostering and advocating for good practices ensuring software quality.
Who we're looking for?
- 1-2 years of experience as a software tester working developers, ux designers, business analysts throughout software development lifecycle;
- Practice in writing testing scenarios, acceptance criteria and automated test scrips;
- Practical experience with test and test automation tools (i.e. Selenium, azure dev ops test labs);
- Practice in using SQL for testing purposes;
- Practical experience with load and performance testing tools (i.e. Jmeter, Gatling, LoadRunner);
- Experience with GIT;
- Experience working in agile (scrum) environment;
- Fluency in English – project communication and documentation requires English (Polish language not required).
Nice to have:
- ISTQB certification;
- Practice in any programming language.