Front End Software Engineer
Being part of the Guidewire team, you will be working on some of the latest technologies in frontend development. We are focused on building the best solutions that allow our product vision, architectures and ideas to constantly improve. We are also always striving to optimize the processes that support our development. You will work on the entire technology stack, from our core systems and build environments right through to the Web Application front ends.
Our solution not only includes carefully polished React components, with full support for capabilities like internationalization, accessibility and themability, but also visual tools for building and testing modern web apps using these. One of the most exciting challenges is making it possible to build the apps on top of platform's components in a codeless manner. We also do ship our efforts to other teams using private npm registries and work closely with them to make the adoption smooth. Private AWS environments are being used for making the efforts visible to others, using Storybook as a library tool. We're staying on top of the bleeding edge front-end technologies by continuously adopting the latest technologies and features
Who we're looking for?
As a successful software engineer with Guidewire, you should have:
- A desire to work collaboratively in an empowered, small, cross-functional team
- A desire to maintain and promote a healthy codebase and ensuring high quality of products
- Willingness to mentor less experienced colleagues
- Curiosity and internal motivation to constantly improve
- Experience in developing responsive applications with good architecture and UI.
- Experience in contributing to architecture, design, and implementation of products
- Skilled at writing unit tests and testable components.
- Experience building automation scripts and tools to support the CI &CD pipeline.
- Knowledge of best coding practices and documentation
- Great communication skills, comfort level to speak your mind and defend ideas based on merit, yet humility and hunger to learn from others
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages