For our custom-built and innovative software product that, through intelligent routing, improves performance of cloud/on-premise enterprise applications and site-to-site communication, we are looking for a talented software developer to grow our C/C++ development team. The team is enhancing and maintaining the product which is used globally by large enterprises looking to improve performance of their networks and is one of the key offerings in the service portfolio of Expereo.
- Developing, in ANSI C, new highly specialized features related to how BGP protocol and internet routing work;
- Writing unit tests;
- Fixing bugs found internally and by our clients;
- Collaborating with other developers and architects in the development team as well as with the team supporting the product for our clients.
Who we're looking for?
- Programming in C/C++;
- Using Linux operating system and gcc compiler;
- Basic understanding of concepts related to TCP/IP and networking;
- Good algorithmic thinking skills;
- Past or current participation in open-source projects (nice-to-have);
- Capability and willingness to constantly learn new skills;
- Delivering on commitment and good work ethic;
- Very good ability to self-organize in order to deliver expected outcomes;
- English reading and writing skills.
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking