Up to 600
net / day
- Create Test case and Test plans with help of the Senior QA and liaise with the BA’s/PM’s and the Application Architect and the DBA’s to work towards test sign off.
- Establish and evolve formal QA Automation processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (automated but manual too at-times when required) with the QA team.
- Liaise with the Business Analysis team to transform business requirements into test cases.
- Provide assistance with production issues.
- Performs testing on applications that creates efficient and maintainable new applications;
- Contribute in project estimations.
- Provides constant feedback to management regarding all aspects of the test life cycle.
Who we're looking for?
- Proficient and experienced in SQL, JAVA and Selenium automated testing;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Quality Assurance / Software testing;
- Strong people management skills;
- ISEB or ISTQB qualification in Software Testing;
- Proficient in manual testing
- Familiar with Defect Tracking Tools (e.g. Atlassian Jira);
- Proficiency in MS Office or equivalent software;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Proven experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
How we work?
How we test?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking