Senior Product Manager
14k - 21k PLN net / mth (B2B)
How can you grow with us?
- You’ll be working with clients from all around the world and from various backgrounds, both business- and consumer-oriented,
- The next product you’ll help create could be either an ingenious IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, innovative LegalTech solution or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria... or something just as exciting!
- You will gain wide experience in a multitude of industries, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota.
- Co-creating a vision and product strategy during the client acquisition phase,
- Advising our clients on the best possible product development strategy – defining the MVP and further growth,
- Conducting remote workshops with clients and prospects to define the direction of further product development and creating the product roadmap,
- Analysing users' needs and suggestions, collecting feedback and opinions through on-line user interviews,
- Close cooperation with our product teams (Developers, Designers, QAs),
- Project execution (product delivery) within a set scope, schedule and budget,
- Tracking project milestones and deliverables,
- Working on internal processes to continuously improving our Product Discovery services,
- Mentoring and taking a part in knowledge sharing as a Senior Specialist in the PM Team.
Who we're looking for?
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Digital Consultant in the IT industry,
- Experience in strategy definition, facilitating remote workshops, user interviews and conducting qualitative research (in particular, remote user interviews),
- Practical experience and established knowledge of Design Thinking and Design Sprints,
- Experience in supporting product development in startups, SMEs and corporations,
- Broad knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban), the Startup Business Lifecycle and Product Design,
- Knowledge of metrics and KPIs useful to verify the success of the product,
- Ability to understand the technical architecture of complex web and mobile applications,
- Proven track record in managing product development teams,
- Excellent communication skills in Polish and English (C1+) – we work internationally, so that’s a must.
- Experience in mentoring less experienced team members,
- Experience in using the Strategyzer methodology (Business Model Generation, Testing Business Ideas, Value Proposition Design),
- Knowledge of product business model design, planning and verifying product hypotheses, defining product-market fit, planning a go-to-market strategy,
- Experience in quantitative research,
- Project management tools (preferably Jira),
- PMP, P2M, PMI-ACP, AgilePM or other certificates,
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Business-related courses.
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Project management software
Opportunity to change between projects
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- 10 days
First call (HR)
PM interview (team members)
Final Interview (team leader)