Workload Automation Specialist
HSBC have adopted a ‘Cloud First’ strategy in order to meet the growing market demand for speed to market, delivery flexibility, and to stay competitive in an increasingly challenging marketplace. In order to facilitate the adoption of this strategy we are looking to recruit an experienced Workload Automation Specialist to join our Scheduling and Workload Automation function.
Scheduling and Workload Automation are a global function with over 250 staff in 12 countries. We are responsible for defining and implementing the strategy for a number of critical products across the organisation, as well as ensuring their availability, recoverability, security and currency.
- Help to develop the Cloud strategy for our existing product set and drive forward the adoption of Cloud technologies.
- Evaluation of existing and new products and their functionality in relation to meeting business needs and known use cases.
- Develop and drive the product roadmaps to meet customer and business demands.
- Manage the vendor relationships to ensure bugs and issues are dealt with in a timely manner, to leverage maximum value from existing contracts, and influence vendor product strategy.
- Maintenance and support of existing critical scheduling and workload automation products across Windows and Unix platforms.
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent communication in English (written and oral) with an ability to develop enduring relationships with stakeholders and vendors
- Experience of testing, evaluating, and deploying new functionality released by vendors
Necessary and we can teach you:
- Previous exposure to native Cloud workload automation tools e.g. Google Composer, AWS Batch
- Past experience of managing scheduling / workload automation tools in a Cloud environment e.g. Control-M, Automic, IBM Workload Schedule
- Ability to automate processes using programming languages and scripting tools
- Knowledge of CICD pipeline practices and Microservices
- Experience in transforming legacy applications into cloud and micro services architecture
- Intermediate level French, German or Spanish language skills (written and oral)
How we work?
- Healthcare package for families
- Healthcare package
- Life insurance
- Medical consultations in our office
- Employee assistance programme
- Free sport clubs
- Fitness, yoga and massages in office
- Multisport card
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- In-house language courses
- Financial and technology academy
- Access to leading e-learning platforms
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking