ClearScale is a leading cloud consulting company that provides a wide range of services including cloud architecture design, application development, system integration, cloud migration, automation, and managed services. We hold a prestigious AWS Premier Consulting partner status and help Fortune 500 enterprises, mid-sized businesses, and startups succeed with ambitious, challenging, and unique cloud projects. We architect, develop, and launch innovative and sophisticated solutions using the best cutting-edge cloud technologies.
ClearScale is growing quickly and there is a high demand for the services we provide. Clients come to us for our deep experience in cloud infrastructure, migrations, DevOps, and automation
ClearScale is looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer/Technical Lead to participate in a large product development project - multi-tenant fintech SaaS platform. We are hiring for the 2-year-long project related to development partnership with US-based fintech company. You will become part of a large distributed engineering team that is responsible for feature implementation, support, preparing infrastructure, re-hosting the apps, re-design, load testing, live migration of high-load applications, workload optimization, and operational support.
- Develop and maintain new and existing modules of multi-tenant AWS SaaS platform
- Examine code performance and advise necessary infrastructure and design changes
- Collaborate with team lead, in-house and external development and analytical teams
- Be a part of Agile Scrum team
Who we're looking for?
ClearScale expects the successful candidate to have most of the following qualifications and skills (not necessary all have to be presented):
- Strong technical experience (6+ years) in software development, focusing on the use of Java (would be a plus to have experience in a full-stack development, Node.JS)
- Knowledge and deep experience architecting and building complex systems with high performance, scalability and reliability requirements
- Experience owning and operating multiple instances of mission-critical services, driving complete feature life cycle
- Seasoned knowledge within Spring, Node.js frameworks (e.g. Express)
- Experience with ORM technologies such as JDBC Template or Hibernate, caching solutions such as Redis
- Architectural understanding of web applications
- Strong knowledge of data integration, integration patterns, strong REST API and microservices understanding
- Strong self-management and self-organizational skills
- We run on AWS, so you should have the ability to build, test, and deploy code to run on cloud infrastructure (AWS Lambda, EC2, S3, Kinesis, etc).
- Understanding of DevOps and Continuous Delivery Tools such as Jenkins/CodePipeline
You’ll be a great fit if
- You'd like to work remotely with a flexible schedule
- You thrive in a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You enjoy finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things works
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
- High compensation paid every two weeks in USD;
- Completely remote work: we trust each other: we do not track your screens, clicks, typing or webcam as many other companies do. Professional reputation in our community is of the highest value;
- Very flexible schedule consisting of 40 hours per week, Slack for communication;
- Bureaucracy-free environment;
- We adore change-makers and creators so you'll be able to influence our processes;
- Highly skilled project teams that consists of senior level professionals;
- Wise projects rotation including ML, Big Data, IoT, fintech and healthcare;
- Paid AWS certifications.
- Language courses
- Sign up bonus
- Adaptation tips