DXC- Luxoft Financial Services has one of the world's leading Murex practices. We are a top-tier Murex Alliance Partner and a market leader in implementation, integration, upgrade and migration. We provide end-to end project services and have delivered over 200 successful Murex projects across all major asset-classes and sectors including investment banking, asset management, corporate treasury and insurance.
Whether you possess a background in finance, technology or Mathematics, your experience in the capital markets industry would be of high interest to us.
- Liaise with technical team(s) -- when needed -- to develop Functional (FO) related issues and necessary enhancements
- Testing related Functional (FO) and Datamart issues
- Develop related test cases based on business requirements per given stream and according to Project needs as they come along
- Execute a suite of Functional and technical related test cases
- Products (IRD, CRD, EQD) management (validation knowledge would be a plus)
- Manage day-to-day assigned project tasks to complete various Functional (FO) and Datamart deliverables
- Analyze, formulate, proposed, develop and/or contribute to overall solutions as per project deliverables
- Perform various levels of testing for assigned deliverables as well as participate in formal release cycles (SIT/UAT)
- The candidate will work with business users to understand requirements and create functional and technical specifications by working with the business to understand process while advising on Murex best practices
*Deep experience with the Datamart module in Mx and be able to architect a solution optimized across all data elements and assets. *Hands-on experience of Murex DataMart development and troubleshooting *Thorough knowledge of Datamart feeders, batches, filters, and Extractions, SQL *Development of MxML (Workflows, Exchange, XSLT) *Document cohesive workflows and requirements *Contribute to overall solutions as per project deliverables *Perform various levels of testing for assigned deliverables as well as participate in formal release cycles (QA/SIT/UAT)
Who we're looking for?
- Strong product knowledge in IRD, FX
- Strong understanding on Functional / FO concepts overall
- Strong understanding and some experience in Market Data, Curve structure, Simulations, and Trade Life Cycle
- Good analytical, pricing, and conceptual skills
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Strong experience in supporting RISK users and resolving their daily issues
- 4+ years experience with Murex on Datamart and Functional / FO functionalities
- Strong SQL (Oracle and/or Sybase)
- Basic Unix commands
- Must have strong personality, logical and analytical skills
- Be detailed-oriented, a quick learner and self-starter
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organization skills
- BS or higher degree in Finance, Mathematics or equivalent
- Implementations and upgrades
- Test management
- Trade life cycle management
- Market Data management
- Client focus: understands clients' businesses; identifies and understands the needs and objectives of clients, both on an individual and corporate basis; builds strong relationships to aid Excelian's aim of being a trusted partner to the clients.
- Communication skills: expresses ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing; adjusts language, terminology and non-verbal communication as appropriate.
- Teamwork: works effectively with others; helps to build strong teams and networks.
- Personal leadership: realistically identifies own skills, experience, knowledge and other personal attributes; displays confidence and resilience.
- Planning and organizing: identifies and meets milestones; understands and articulates deliverables; assesses and mitigates risks; sticks to the scope of work and manages any changes.
- Analytical decision-making: identifies and solves problems using insight and experience to make good decisions; gathers relevant information, identifying important issues and drawing conclusions.